Note by the creator: This is a dream logo; you cannot see this in real life!
Background: This is the television division of Vyond Pictures that makes shows based off their films and licensed property. Vyond Television's logo started to appear 5 years before Vyond Pictures' logo. Their first show was Eric's Programme, which premiered on November 23rd, 1980. All of their logos use Eric, a Comedy World character, and later versions only use his top half. Their signature music is a piano/music box jingle. When GoAnimate changed to Vyond, so did GoAnimate Television.
GoAnimate Television Edit
1st Logo (Production: November 23, 1980-1991) (Distribution: 1983-2017)
Nickname: "The Match"Logo: On a dark black background, we see Eric from the Comedy World theme with the "Point at" action. There is a match (in the same style as BFDI/BFDIA/IDFB/BFB) on the thumb of his hand. Written around it are "A GoAnimate Television Production for GoAnimate Network". Below that is a copyright date.
- "A GoAnimate Television production for Canadian Broadcasting Company" was used from 1980 to 1982.
- "A GoAnimate Television production for GoAnimate Network" was used from 1982 to 1997.
- "A GoAnimate Television production" was used from 1997 to 2017.
- On Eric and Brian, Eric is inside a blue circle with a thick yellow outline. The background is also red, and the logo is bylineless. In 1994, the background is changed to a black-red gradient.
- An extended version is occassionally used where the logo stays on screen for 6.5 seconds longer.
- On made-for-TV movies, "Television" is replaced with "Pictures."
- A version exists on shows distributed by the company that features the words "DISTRIBUTED BY" above.
Music/Sounds: An ascending synthesised piano jingle. May be the closing theme of the show.
Music/Sounds Variant: On Comedy World and the second season of The Brian Show, it's silent.
Availibility: The production variant is rare. First seen on Eric's Programme. Seen on The Eric Show, Inside The Box, Comedy World, The Awful Life Of Warren (reruns have it plastered with the next logo) and Eric and Brian (with the music). The distribution variant is ultra rare as it was plastered by the 2000 logo.
Scare Factor: Minimal to medium for the version with the music, low for the ending theme, and low for the silent version. The weird look of Eric with its lack of ropes in his shirt and bright shoes, against the black background, can unnerve some. For the music, it also might get into some. And for the silent version, you may expect a sudden noise to scare you.
2nd Logo (Production: 1989-1998) (Video: 1992-1994) (Network: 1992-1995) (Distribution: 1992-1996)
Nickname: "The Match II"
Logo: On a white-sky blue gradient background, we see a redesigned version of Eric, isn't using the "Point at" action(but we see the "match" anyway), inside a door-shaped frame, a la Columbia Pictures' '80s print logo. Under Eric, the red word "GoAnimate" is seen. Underneath the word, "Television" (in red) is seen underneath with two yellow squares. At the bottom of the screen is copyright info.
- A version which lacks "Television" exists.
- An in-credit variant exists on Eric and Brian, similar to the first logo's variant.
- A version that says "GoAnimate Pictures" was used for made-for-TV movies. The logo is also in letterbox format.
- On adult shows, the background is red.
- On Cookyclass, Eric is wearing a chef hat.
- Depending on the film quality, the background can range from dark blue to pure white.
- On The GoAnimate Show, a mini Eric comes down from the top and lands on the m. He then trips from the i and lands on the V in "Television."
- On Kimberly's Pets, the logo is in-credit.
- On Hero Where, Eric is in a superhero outfit.
- On Baby GoAnimate, a version is shown where the word "baby" in a child-like font is shown above "GoAnimate."
- On The Awful Life of Warren, a different design Eric was used.
- On A Constructed Vacation, Eric is not holding a match. Plus, the circle is replaced with, surprisingly, a brick.
Music/Sounds: None usually, except for The GoAnimate Show variant. Adult shows have a 6-note theme.
- On early versions of the ident, the music is re-arranged in a music box style.
- On Eric and Brian, the music from logo 1 is sped up.
Availibility: Uncommon for the production, video, and network variants, and rare for the distribution variant. Seen on reruns of 1991-1994 episodes of The Awful Life of Warren, 1995-1998 episodes of Comedy World(and plastered on earlier episodes) and on 1997-2000 episodes of Lil' Peepz. It also appears on the PS1 game Play with the Lil' Peepz, it also appears on the PC version of the same game, but only in the end credits. CBS Dream Team will occassionally air The Eric Show and The Awful Life of Warren, so you can see it.
- Minimal for the regular variant. Eric's design in this logo looks much nicer and more friendly.
- Low to medium for the adult variant; the red background can be an eyesore to a few.
- Low with the jingle, as it‘s loud and doesn't begin for a few seconds, to the unexpected of patrons who are not accustomed to it (but the music box playing it is relaxing.)
3rd Logo (2000-2017)
Nicknames: "The Drawing Smile", "Eric's Head"
Logo: On a skin yellow background, We see the black word "GoAnimate Television" and a doodle of Eric's head (and the top of his body) with eyes and nose, but no mouth. A smile is drawn below the nose. Copyright info is on the bottom of the screen.
- An in-credit variant exists. Under the logo, there is text reading: "A GoAnimate Television production for GoAnimate Network." Copyright info is below.
- On the Infamous show, Caillou Gets Grounded, (January 2014-November 2016) The Cookie Jar Logo Transitions to this Logo, until 2013, as with short-lived. From 2014/15 onward, it's the DHX media logo.
- On St. Michael Hospital, the logo is still.
- On GoAnimate Kids airings of Blue's Clues, the “O” letters are replaced with blue pawprints, and Eric shouts to Blue "WHOA!," even though the latter is absent.
FX/SFX: The smile drawing.
Music/Sounds: A slide-whistle sound effect to make the drawing of the smile.
Music/Sounds Variant: Sometimes, on the in-credit variant, the ending theme could play over it.
Availability: Common. Seen on Lil' Peepz from 2000-2001, Stick Figures, In the Day Garden, and Season 5-6 of The Awful Life of Warren, Wildlife, The Adventures of uolliaC, And the Infamous show Caillou gets Grounded, from 2008 to 2016.
Scare Factor: Low to medium. This sound has scared a fair amount of kids, which may give some scares if they’re not expecting it. None with the end theme of the show. However, if the logo transitions to the Cookie Jar logo on the Caillou Gets Grounded variant, it may rise the scare factor a bit.
4th Logo (September 17, 2009-May 17, 2011)Logo: On a city with a banner reading "GoAnimate Television Celebrates 30 Years!", we see many GoAnimate characters. There, fireworks are popping. A gold cloud zooms into a gold background and zooms to see the same face from the previous logo. A hand slide comes in and puts in "30 Years of Television" and a TimeWarner byline fades in below that.
- There is a version where Eric's mouth isn't drawn in. One show is Inside the Box.
- From September 17 to December 31, 2009, there is a version where "30 Years of Television" is gone. One show is Comedy World.
- From January 1 to May 17, 2011, there is a version where "Celebrating Over 30 Years of Television" is seen above the text. It is in a darker shade than usual, due to film detoriation.
FX/SFX: Fireworks, gold background, Eric's face, Eric's mouth being drawn, and people dancing in the form of a parade.
Music/Sounds: An orchestral jingle (that sounds like the logos of Paramount, Warner Bros., and Walt Disney) accompanied by fireworks exploding.
Availability: At the end of the shows like The Brian Show, Joyce and Jane, The Eric Show, The Awful Life of Warren, Crazed Dash, That 70's Show, GoAnimate's The Lost World, Skylanders: Spyro's World, Harold and Kevin and The GoAnimate Show. Intact on channels like GoAnimate Network, Milkshake, Channel 5, and SyFy.
Scare Factor: Minimal. This is a wonderful logo.
5th Logo (May 18, 2010-2017)
Logo: On a orange background, we see a retro-ish version of Eric being drawn. Next to it is the text: "GoAnimate Television." The usual byline and copyright are below.
- On GoAnimate Television productions produced with Nickelodeon, some text reading "IN ASSOCIATION WITH" can be seen below the logo.
- "CELEBRATING 30 YEARS OF TELEVISION" can be seen above the logo in 2010.
- On GoAnimate Television productions produced with Salt Cover, Eric is holding a salt shaker.
Music/Sounds: A triumphiant 2 second fanfare.
Scare Factor: None.
6th Logo (June 4, 2010-May 6, 2018)
Logo: On a gold background, we see a flag wave with the letter G on it. Then we see a flag wave with the letter O on it. The entire thing keeps going until we zoom out from the last flag to see that the flags have spelled "GoAnimate Television." Eric's face appears. The byline "A TimeWarner Company" appears below. The mouth is drawn.
- On In The Day Garden, Eric is wearing sunglasses.
- On Kyuuto Kittensu, Eric is replaced with a cat and meows at us 4 times.
Music/Sounds: Two drumbeats, then a trumpet fanfare.
Scare Factor: Minimal, unless if you have a fear of Eric’s big head.
Vyond Television Edit
(May 6, 2018-)
Nickname: "Crazy TV", "The TV Dance Party!"
Logo: We see a TV. It starts to shake and lightning comes out of the antennae. The TV fades to the characters and the text "Vyond Television."
Variant: on DVDs, the TV is replaced by a disc. the lightning is at the holes. plus, we just see eric stansing instead of the characters dancing.
FX/SFX: The TV Shaking, the lightning and the characters.
Music/Sounds: The closing theme of the show.
Music/Sounds Variants: when the closing theme of the show is not used, we hear none, but when the TV shakes, jingling sounds are heard when lightning comes out of the antennae, electric sounds are heard. when we go to the characters, a piano theme is heard.
Scare Factor: None. Some people may be annoyed with the company name being changed to “Vyond” instead of “GoAnimate”.