Try to spot the edits you scrub.
If you don't then give me all your powers and I'll spread it.
Note by the "creator": This is a dream logo, you cannot see it in real life!
Background: First named GoAnimate Pictures, Vyond Pictures is a movie company making movies made by the Vyond animation system. It was founded in 1912 and was headquartered in San Diego, CA, and their first movie was released in 1959. They did not have a logo until 1994, when they released Sara. Since the release of The Brian Movie, they now started to make their own TV shows in 2006.
In late 1993, the producer of Sara, David Gorine, created the famous GoAnimate characters that GoAnimate Pictures used from the 90s to the present day. No names have been given for the characters, although promos in 2007 held a contest to determine names for them. More later.
1st Logo (1994-2000, 2015-May 6, 2018)Logo: We see, on a black background, the nightvision goggles effect. It then disappears, and then Eric, Brian, Kate and Mrs. Read slide from all 4 sides of the screen. Then Eric slides in to the left, followed by Brian, Kate, and Mrs. Read. Then we see them dancing in the center of the screen, with GOANIMATE PICTURES above them, and "A Tori Net Company" in a box below them as well. The screen fades to black.
- (1994-1996) "A News Corporation Company", as seen in Unknown Friday, The Pig Forest, and Comedy World: The Movie.
- (1996-2000) "A Tori Net Company", as seen in Are You Ready, The Eric Movie, and Deep Sea.
- (Occasions, 2015-May 6, 2018) the logo is bylineless.
- A short version exists where the music is shorter and the effect and 4 characters sliding in all is cut out.
- An open matte version can be seen on Deep Sea.
- On television programs, "PICTURES" is replaced by "TELEVISION".
- When the logo was re-introduced in 2015, the text was in a different font.
FX/SX: Characters dancing.
Music/Sounds: An orchestral dance remix, which, on the logo's end year, became ABC (United States)'s signature tune. May have the opening theme play over it.
Music/Sounds Variant: On Comedy World: The Movie and The Brian Movie 2, it's silent.
Availability: Common, since it's unplastered! It first appeared on Sara.
Scare Factor: For the opening theme, it's Minimal. For the music, it's Low to Medium. It might get into some. For the silent version, it's Low, and you may expect a sudden noise to scare you.
2nd Logo (1997-2014)Logo: A still variant of the 1st logo, but the text is moved to below the characters and in a different font.
Trivia: This logo was made coinciding with the start of Vyond's TV distribution, even though they haven't already made shows yet.
- (1997-2012) A Tori Net Company
- (2012-2014) A GoAnimate Kids Channel Company
- This variant is byline-less on Camp Dubziz and Uh Oh!
Variant: From 2007 to 2010, the text read "GOANIMATE STUDIOS".
Availability: Extremely rare.
Scare Factor: Low.
3rd Logo (2000-2002)Logo: On a blue background, we see two Erics dancing, with GOANIMATE PICTURES between them.
Byline: The logo is bylineless.
- There is an animated version, the two Erics fly across the screen and the text fades in below.
- Trailer Variants: In the end, a space door appears. After a second, it disappears, revealing the logo again, but the text is replaced by one of these:
- Coming Soon to a Theater Near You
- Coming Soon to own on DVD and Video
- Now on Video
- Now on DVD
- Feature Presentation
- This logo is also adapted for the home video division. Instead of "PICTURES", "HOME VIDEO" replaced it.
Scare Factor: Low.
4th Logo (December 2nd, 2000-2003)Logo: In a bedroom, we see a small Eric. After 4 seconds, a large Brian appears. We then see the text GOANIMATE PICTURES.
Scare Factor: TBA!!!
5th Logo (2003-late 2006, 2014-2015)
Logo: On a marble background, a film reel fades in with characters from various themes on it. Until the reel disappears, A GoAnimate logo pans in from the right. As this happens, the background fades to black. The text P I C T U R E S fades in.
Byline: A byline "A GoAnimate/Cayby J Company" fades in below in 2004.
- There is a very rare version in movies from 2014-2015, where the logo is still, the logo is tiny, and P I C T U R E S is replaced with the TimeWarner byline.
- Sometimes, we see that the filmreel is ripped. (This normally appeared on adult films.)
Music/Sounds: The film reel rolling, and a choir when the GoAnimate logo appears, and an explosion when P I C T U R E S fades in.
Scare Factor: Medium. The choir may spook you.
6th Logo (late 2006/early 2007-December 31, 2011)
Logo: On an orange background, we zoom out to see the same characters. We see the text GOANIMATE PICTURES in black.
- Early years have the logo zoomed in. The standard version was introduced in late-2007.
- For the logo's first official year, (2007, actually it debuted in late 2006) The Hand slide zooms to text "95 Years."
- On Science Drear, the background is blue.
FX/SFX: Characters dancing.
Music/Sounds: Same as the Warner Bros. logo used at that time.
Music/Sounds Variant: The zoomed in version has Eric saying "GoAnimate! Woohoo, this is my place!"
Scare Factor: Low. Early version is Medium.
6th Logo (September 17, 2011-December 31, 2012, 2014-2015)
Logo: On GoAnimate Pictures 100th Anniversary Town, we see many GoAnimate characters, including, but not limited to, Kayla's Baby, Brian, Diesel, Rob, Alex, Baxter, Memy, Jane, and Steve. Fireworks are popping. The gold cloud zooms in to reveal a gold background and zooms to see the same characters. The Hand slide zooms to text 100th Anniversary and A TimeWarner byline below that.
- On Jeff's Pancakes, Billy the Whale, and the failed movie Pee World, as well as other adult movies, the background is black, the font for "GoAnimate" is more futuristic and the "Go" part is orange. In addition, the logo is still, there are no characters, no effects, and the "Pictures" text can't be seen at all. This variant is identical to the 2014 variant of the 5th logo.
- On movies released from September 17 to December 31 2011, There is a version where "100th Anniversary" is gone. This variant is extremely rare.
FX/SX: Fireworks, characters dancing.
Music/Sounds: Fireworks exploding, people shouting "Happy 100th Anniversary!", and one of these tunes:
- January 1-May 15, 2012: Same as the Paramount Pictures 2011 logo.
- May 16-June 16, 2012: Same as the Warner Bros. Pictures 2003 logo.
- June 17-July 8, 2012: Same as the Universal Pictures 1990 logo, but it's electronica.
- July 9-December 31, 2012: Same as the Walt Disney Pictures 2007 logo.
Availability: At the end of shows like The Brian Show, Joyce and Jane, The Eric Show, Comedy World, Crazed Dash, That 70's Show, GoAnimate's The Lost World, Skylanders: Spryo's World, Harold and Kevin, and The GoAnimate Show. Intact on channels like GoAnimate Network, GoAnimate Network UK, Nick Jr. UK, Milkshake, WigglesWorld TV, Channel 5, Syfy, Nickelodeon, Disney Channel, Disney XD, The Greeny Channel, TVOntario Kids, Angry Birds Channel, and CBS Dream Team.
Scare Factor: TBA!!!
7th Logo (January 1, 2013-2014)
Logo: On a green background, we see Eric pointing at the screen. Below him is the text: "GOANIMATE PICTURES".
- Nickelodeon, which normally edits out GoAnimate Pictures logos, text this intact on the movie "Rich Dad", except they put in a "IN ASSOCIATION WITH" line below GOANIMATE PICTURES.
- "CELEBRATING OVER 100 YEARS" can be seen above in 2013 movies.
FX/SFX: Eric pointing.
Scare Factor: TBA!!!
(2006-May 6, 2018)
Logo: A Go! zooms in and then zooms out to reveal Animate next to it, then STUDIOS fades in.
- On GoAnimate: The Movie, after the logo forms, Eric comes down from the top and lands on the m. He then trips from the I and lands on the D in STUDIOS.
- On The Baby Moves, There is a baby instead of Eric.
- On Cat Wars: The Series, the logo is still.
- On Orange Puff, Eric trips from the n instead of i.
- On Building Something, Eric is gone. Plus, the exclamation mark is replaced with, surprisingly, a tree. STUDIOS is omitted.
Music/Sounds: A sound depending on what movement it is.
Scare Factor: TBA!!!