DNA Productions Edit
Nickname: "The Purple Cat Scientest"
Logo: Inside a red-orange circle on a black background we see a purple creature with two tails that was like DNA and wearing a white lab coat with a purple bowtie on it somewhat resembling a cat with his back turned to us. In a circle around the circle containing the creature we see the pink text DNA PRODUCTIONS INC. in an odd hard-to- describe font. He then turns his head to look at us and jumps to face us while holding his arms out. The text shines.
FX/SFX: The cat turning around, and jumping, the text shines.
Music/Sounds: A weird noise resembling high-pitched laughter, then a rising bouncy cartoony sound. It's very hard to describe.
Availibility: Found on TV shows and all episodes.
Scare Factor: Low to medium. The weird noises might catch you off guard, and the cat isn't very friendly looking.
Nicknames: "Hi, I'm Paul!" "DNA Monkey" "Paul, the Three eyed Monkey"
Logo: On a tropical background with a beach and a sunset, we see the black lowercast text "dna productions" near the top of the screen, and two double helix coconut trees twisting behind a bush, that look like DNA. A three eyed monkey jumps up from behind the trees with his back turned to us, and turns around to wave at us, saying, "Hi I'm Paul!"
Variants: There are six variants, they can be viewed on dnahelix.com:
- Double Your Pleasure: Two Pauls jump up with two backs turned to us, they both turn around, waving at them, and both say, "Hi, we're Paul!"
- Bi-Lingual Paul: Paul jumps up, wearing a mustache with his back turned to us, when he turns around, he speaks, "Hola, Soy Pablo!" without his mustache falling off.
- Backwards Masking Paul: This logo is in reverse. It's like he's saying, "Aw, my eye!"
- Paul Blooper #1: Paul jumps up, trying to wave at us, saying, "So what do you want me to say now?"
- Paul Blooper #2: Paul jumps up with his back turned to us, turning around, trying to wave at us again, saying, "Hi, I'm....Lines!" NOTE: These are lightened blue, yellow tropical background with a beach and a sunset, green leaves and branches on the bushes.
- Coffee Break Paul: Paul is missing and he's not in the logo. A man offscreen speaks softly, "Paul?".
FX/SFX: The spinning trees and Paul jumping up and waving at us. Goregous CGI animation!
Music/Sounds: A very happy tropical xylophone sounder. Was the sound of a tool in the MS Paint-escue program KidPix and from the Sound Ideas Series 6000 sound effects library. Paul's voice is innocent, high pitched-man's voice.
Availibility: Seen on Jimmy Neutron episodes on Nickelodeon and/or Nicktoons Network. Also it is available on all Jimmy Timmy Power Hour animated specials. It also can be seen on gazillion episodes of Olive the Other Reindeer, and television reruns of The Ant Bully, without many episodes of Doctor Patient M.D., Doctor Patient M.D.: CA, Doctor Patient M.D: ATV and Doctor Patient M.D.: WY.
Scare Factor: None to low. The fact Paul has three eyes has scared younger viewers, but the fan-freaking-tastic CGI along with the cute monkey makes this a very memorable logo, especially with Jimmy Neutron fans.