- This is a dream logo, you cannot see this in real life!
- This company is a division of Vyond Pictures. Currently, it's an in-name-only division of Vyond Classics.
1st Logo (1988-1997)Logo: This is not really a logo, only an in-credit disclaimer. We see the text "From Business Friendly Studios" and a copyright info.
Music/Sounds: The show's closing theme.
Scare Factor: Usually none.
2nd Logo (1989-1998)
Logo: We see a picture of a very frail and bitter looking man (nicknamed by the team as "Tom.") He blinks and coughs, and forces his mouth into an insincere smile. "Business Friendly Studios" wipes in underneath. Then a laser brings forth any one of these logos:
- Nelvana Limited (Octavious: The Animated Series, The Brian Show)
- Columbia Pictures Television (Name That Cheese)
- DiC Entertainment (The Adventures of Ronnie Weasel)
- Touchstone Television (Wrathington Heights)
- Juniper Hills Inc. (Inky Black)
- The laser turns to the left in The Brian Show.
- The Inky Black variant used the print logo.
FX/SFX: All cel animation except the laser.
Music/Sounds: A piano chord, followed by a little girl saying, "Tom, where's the toothpaste?". Then when Tom smiles, an ugly creaking sound is heard.
- Name That Cheese has the ending theme playing over it.
- The DiC variant has the girl who said "Tom, where's the toothpaste" replaced by a boy saying the word "Dic". This appeared in both the Kid in Bed and Incredible World variations.
- Sometimes, the girl's voice is sped up and sounds bad.
Availability: Uncommon, but not plastered. The studios have been generous in preserving this strange logo.
Scare Factor: High. That ugly creaking sound can be murder on the ears.
3rd Logo (1998-2006, March 14-28, 2018)Logo: We see a picture of Tom flipping toward the screen. "Business Friendly Studios" appears via "rippling effect".
Name That Cheese Custom Variants:
- On 2-part episodes, the logo is completely still.
- On a second season episode, the word "FROM" was positioned above.
- A version with the most horrible film quality ever appears on the season 2 finale.
- The 3rd season has a brighter version and new-looking.
FX/SFX: Rippling of the letters.
Music/Sounds: A slow, gentle orchestra.
- On California Dream, a different piece was heard that carried over to the Columbia TriStar Television Distribution logo.
- Can have the closing theme over it as well.
Availability: Uncommon. Unfortunately, Business Friendly Studios has been folded into Vyond Pictures in 2006. It was revived in March 14, 2018 and only lasted for 14 days before going in-name-only.
Scare Factor: Low.